BioTerra Cellulosics “BSE Organic Hydro-Seeding Fiber Mulch” is not low grade paper mulch but a proprietary blend of high performance organic cellulosic fibers. BSE is the most natural, perfectly balanced and functionally diverse organic fiber mulch to ever be produced. BSE is a high performance fiber mulch with the highest water retention capability and lowest sodium content of any hydro-seeding fiber mulch. BSE retains more water than straw, paper mulch or wood fiber mulch. BSE hydro-seeding fiber mulch provides superior coverage, retains 10 times its weight in water, possess a perfectly balanced pH of 6.9 to 7.4 and is functionally sodium free with only trace sodium residuals.
· Protects the soil from erosion
· Weed Free and Prevents Weed Growth
· Reduces compaction from the impact of heavy rains
· Conserves moisture, reducing the need for frequent waterings
· Maintains a more even soil temperature
· Keeps fruits and vegetables clean
· Keeps feet clean, allowing access to garden even when damp
· Provides a "finished" look to the garden
With no added nutrients, fertilizers or additives, BSE allows you TOTAL nutrient control of every hydro-seeding project. BSE is the most environmentally responsible soil amendment to exist.
100% Produced in the USA, BSE is a proprietary organic fiber mulch that is 100% natural, 100% sustainable and 100% biodegradable.